What do you think?

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have learned alot on this forum! Obama is a radical Muslum. Clinton is ugly. Kerry makes stupid comments. These will all be helpful come election time. It is always good when someone can show me how bad candidates are. I sure don't want someone ugly in the Whitehouse! Someone with a Muslum middle name with their finger on the button would be terrible!

Now, help me out. Who looks good, and why?

Please don't import alot of information from the net. My eyes glaze over after about one paragraph. Just tell me what you think, and why.

Thanks in advance for your help in showing me the light.

Road Hooligan
Lost Soul

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Bob: You haven't mentioned any viable candidates. Now as far as looking good, Rudy is a fine looking candidate because he looks good astride a horse.

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Terry and Rene,

You are right! Rudy would make a fine President! Sitting a horse well should be the only requirement for the job. We could do away with war, and bring back jousting.

We wouldn't be putting kids in danger either. The heads of state could fight it out to the death. This cuts my objection to war considerably.

Looking forward to seeing you at the truck show.

Bob and Hooligan

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a Newt fan. He speaks his mind honestly and holds true to his beliefs without regard to the direction of the wind (polls).

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I have no objection to someone who is ugly. It would be nice to have something in common with my nations' leaders.;)