what do you like about qualcomm the best

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
THE best thing. Finding a carrier you want to run for that doesn't use it.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
starting again after a long time gone whats the best thing about qualcomm:cool:

When loaded not having to call in your location every couple hours,of course now days some carriers track your cell phone. Also getting load offers, when deadheading to a layover because your close to a pickup.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1. when a customer calls....I see a van 30 miles out and I need one right away..is it available?....it makes me money.

2. it allows me to scan all my paperwork in....saving me hassles...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I didn't like the idea at first, but now that I have a scanner I really like it.
It's about the same time to scan as it was to fill out the trip-pak envelope. I have the top copy in my file, you know, the one that is easiest to read.
No more finding a two week old envelope. Pay comes quicker too.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't like the idea at first, but now that I have a scanner I really like it.
It's about the same time to scan as it was to fill out the trip-pak envelope. I have the top copy in my file, you know, the one that is easiest to read.
No more finding a two week old envelope. Pay comes quicker too.

The scanner is just OK. Expensive, no return on the outlay and it's in the way. Gotta have it, so we do. More lost money for O/O. Just another reason to keep exploring options.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
probably not, with all the WG toys onboard....The DD's do just fine i believe just doing regular surface and the occasional WG load....