What are the similar things and different things between Black lives matter and the KKK or are the a

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
An update...
I had the surgery this morning. I woke up after it was over, so success.

They gave me a "relaxer" in the prep room, then wheeled me out of the room, then through some double doors down a hallway, and that's the last thing I remember until waking up 3 hours later in Recovery. They did the small incisions, lapeoscopic surgery.

I'm home now. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach by every member of the 20 Mule Team Borax roster.

Last edited:
Reactions: davekc and muttly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But you can have all the ice cream you want for the next 3 days, right? Good luck with the recovery.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wait, isn't ice cream for tonsils?
High fat foods, including dairy milk fat, isn't at all good for you if you have no gallbladder.
You guy be tryin' to bloat me up.

Reactions: muttly and davekc

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It seems this thread has gone from BLM and KKK to tonsils and gallbladders......
Maybe its time to close it. :bookworm:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know but if no gall bladder means no ice cream and other good stuff that stinks as much as the diabetes meaning no ice cream and other good stuff.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't know but if no gall bladder means no ice cream and other good stuff that stinks as much as the diabetes meaning no ice cream and other good stuff.
Fortunately, avoiding or severely limiting fat after gallbladder surgery is just temporary, the first month or two, until your body gets used to it. If you already have diabetes on top of that, well...