What are some good companies for van expeditors

TheHardinsI

Seasoned Expediter
How’s the dh and Ins cost with Barrett?
If you go over 150 miles on dead head they usually pay some dead head.. but if under that not likely.. My husband and Myself for Ins pay 150.00 a week.. that's for the Van and a policy if we got hurt we could draw a check.. We don't pay tracking we have it on our cell phones.. I would say we average $2,500 a week pay .. we was the 4 th Sprinter but as Barrett grew we still averaged the same.. Honestly No Complaints . Team Work..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Barrett would be on my real shortlist if I were looking for a Carrier to work with.
Whatca wanna leave for?

TheHardinsI

Seasoned Expediter
Barrett would be on my real shortlist if I were looking for a Carrier to work with.
Whatca wanna leave for?
We dont want to leave or plain on it until we retire.. then we might look into a bid here and there for ourselves. But honestly I doubt that. We happen to Support and are very happy at Barrett been there 11 years. Appreciate the Dispatchers.. and Team Work

Michael Kennedy

Rookie Expediter
Driver
How’s the dh and Ins cost with Barrett?
If you go over 150 miles on dead head they usually pay some dead head.. but if under that not likely.. My husband and Myself for Ins pay 150.00 a week.. that's for the Van and a policy if we got hurt we could draw a check.. We don't pay tracking we have it on our cell phones.. I would say we average $2,500 a week pay .. we was the 4 th Sprinter but as Barrett grew we still averaged the same.. Honestly No Complaints . Team Work..