WG Glove Changes

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Ummm. I don't think I follow you. I am a w/g driver/ fleet owner. Not sure what you mean. Did FDCC send something out and I didn't get it or is this just a change you've noticed? You can PM me if you don't want to post it on the forums.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I too would like to know. I have not heard of any changes.

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I'm reading the title better. You said white glove glove changes. I assume that means they are no longer sporting white. Has orange become the new glove of choice? It is more reflective and would match the seat belt wrap they gave us. So FDCC Orange Glove services. It could work.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Ok. Ok. So I talked with a driver that told me what came across the qc. They are lowering the requirements for entry into w/g. I didn't get it on my qc yet so I don't have all the details. Maybe someone that did can post it?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok. Ok. So I talked with a driver that told me what came across the qc. They are lowering the requirements for entry into w/g. I didn't get it on my qc yet so I don't have all the details. Maybe someone that did can post it?

You mean you don't have to breathe to get into White Glove any more?

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter

Apparently they are not sending the message to all... we are WG and never got that on our C-Link.

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They sent the message as a media file, but if you didn't get it here's a recap of the changes:
1. Ability to go into Canada not required.
2. No preventable accidents in the last 12 months with potential indemnification of $2500 or more.
3. Background checks mirror SE.
Basically, they've lowered the threshold to entry.

Last edited: