Well the sign of a good COMPANY

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well what a week it was finish a well earn rest on monday night the 09/06 after a few days off from the wednesday before the labor day holiday .( well a small operation actually )
re packed my truck back up with my new toaster oven & crock pot ,

dropped my garmin on the ground broke it then admired my new decals that was put on truck whilst i was gone away from my baby by the way they look great they really do and my good wax job as well then a nice warm shower at company location after driving there for a few hours in my personal vehicle ,
tuesday morning one great dispatcher

I dealt with a lot of dispatchers over my 40 yrs in the transport game this lady i would vote for in a second as one great dispatcher if there was ever a vote for your favorite dispatcher load planner in my books this lady would win it hands down

But anyhow i get loaded on my way down south when oh **** my baby decided it had other idea,s engine light came on so far new filters , new electrontic valve not sure what they called it injects fuel or is it oil at a high volume nope now it is injectors underr valve cover

But my carrier i am leased onto came to the rescue said hey WOMBAT got this fellow just sitting there not earning if you want drive it got a small coffin sleeper behind seat at least i can still keep earning some money & yes i am going to mention the company .

TO ALL THE WORKSHOP STAFF & ADMIN FOR TRANFERRING MY INFO FROM MY CURRENT UNIT TO THE LOANER & A VERY BIG BIG THANKYOU TO ONE GREAT

MR J ELLIOTT OF LOAD 1
IN MY BOOKS LOAD 1 IS STILL IN THE TRANSPORT GAME THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO CONNECT WITH THERE DRIVERS OWNERS & I WOULD BE THINKING ALL OF THE STAFF UP THERE IN TAYLPOR MI

As for my baby hopefully this week she will be back out on the highways of north america if the shop she is in can find what is causing this dam engine light to keep coming on in the dash 7500 international has anyone else have had this problem ??

But a big thumbs up to everyone at LOAD 1
WOMBAT

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load-1??? What happened to Express-1?? Last we spoke you were happy here. But, I understand. Load-1 seems to be on the move upwards!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wombat has been at Load One since May Ed. Pete, maybe John would sell you that truck. I hope your doing good in it.

shrek120

Seasoned Expediter
what year. my last company had twin 2008s hit 95k and all hell broke loose. both trucks with major problems

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pete,

Lets hope you don't have those kind of problems! Did they find what was wrong over at Metro?