Well, the cart is officially ahead of the horse!

G

RE: Well, the cart is officially ahead of the hors

I agree that the condo gives me some options, but it sure is ugly compared to a mid-roof..lol. I had never thought of the midroof as being a bad thing, but your explanation makes since..but it was very good for you :).

As for the sleeper modifications, I enjoy looking and thinking about what I might do, but that stuff will have to wait for a while. I have basicly the same set up as you as far as the cabinets, etc., I think. Basicly, I think there is just the extra closets on top for the second driver and then a steping pad for climbing into the top bunk. My lower, driver's side cabinet has the same pull-out shelf that you mention. It's practical enough for me. The last guy must have used it, the drawer was full of paperwork :).

I don't especially like the idea of climbing into the top bunk, but I would give up that luxury in a minute to have a recliner to relax in :).

Hope your enjoying your weekend :),

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Sorry I didn't get a chance to snap those photos of the driveline this weekend, but as the story goes the weather in Buffalo went from 75 degrees to 30 and snowing overnight, and I had to attend to a personal matter today. I'll get to it next time the weather breaks.
-Weave-

G

n/p weave...as far as I know, I'm in no big hurry.

Hope your having a good week..I'm sure your on the road by now.

thx,