well, it's my turn

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
here I go to play in the ice and with the deer in northern michigan. still in the lp, but way up there, overnight. you hunters think you could thin out the herd by then?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
So much for the hunters thinning out the herd. Didn't see any until the last 10 miles, then saw 3. Was doing about 30 the last 10 miles. Asked the consignee how he can stand the deer up here. He says, "It's terrible, isn't it? They're like dogs around here." He says their company trucks are averaging about a deer a day.

I've delivered but I'm going nowhere until daylight.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Heck, friend hard stopped for 3 does last nite here in town.

We need to start issuing more deer licenses, and even doe tags. We need to off at least 50% of the deer in the eastern half, at least. Then start on the moose.

Either that, or make hover cars that travel 8 feet off the ground.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We need to start issuing more deer licenses, and even doe tags. We need to off at least 50% of the deer in the eastern half, at least. Then start on the moose.

Either that, or make hover cars that travel 8 feet off the ground.

I'm surprised the states haven't tried to take advantage of the extra income more tags and a longer season could provide.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There may be a solution. Just move the "Deer Crossing" signs to less-traveled highways. Then all we have to do is teach the deer to read the signs...
demotivational-posters-wanted.jpg