Welcome to the Women's View

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome to the new forum, The Women's view, the long overdue area for women to share ideas. CoCo and I hope that women that are driving now can share ideas and also help new drivers to acclimate to life on the road. We would certainly like to hear from men on how they have helped their wives or female co-drivers adjust to our lifestyle. It is often difficult for aspiring female drivers to comprehend how women drivers have adjusted to life in the confined environment of a truck sleeper, private showers and life in general going down the highways.

Linda Caffee, Moderator
Co-Driver, D-truck

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Welcome to Linda and Coco, our new moderators. We all look forward to your enthusiastic participation on EO.

Terry and Rene'

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks Terry and Rene. I only hope someday I can grow up to be as optimistic and energetic as the two of you:)

By the way Terry have you ever ran into Tyra and the Marine since Pontoon Beach? We haven't seen them.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to the Forums! This should be a very interesting forum!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Welcome Welcome! Looks like you're already off to a good start, and I see we already have new members joining to come in here!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. (Lou Holtz)
-------------------

---------