Welcome to March, and have you ever noticed

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Delivering in Rhode Island in the morning. I sure hope dispatch has their magic wand charged up to get us a load out.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
News update.....he caught one, lol.

I did catch one. At first site it looked to be pretty decent but after closer examination it ended up to be 1/2 as long as it was supposed to be but still put food on the table so its all good. It also put me in a better position in the pond for a better catch tomorrow.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The ebs and flows of freight can make an intelligent person crazy at times.....just saying.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
81 degrees when I left home monday, 26 with a wind chill of nine now. Weather and freight you know what your gonna get.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
2 more nibbles today but couldn't land anything. Seriously have to change my bait but that is easier said than done.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's supposed to snow here today! Time for dispatch to find that rumored next level and get me the H outa here.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I think we need a bigger dumpster at the yard. Pulled into the yard last night to drop off my paperwork and saw garbage bags all around the dumpster and piled hi atop it.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
More than likely they missed a pick up day. I will check but I think they get dumped daily.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard, got a few hours sleep before my delivery and now it's time to finish the sleep.

Thanks all for a great week!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Welcome to the weekend. Talked to dispatch as we still have a couple straggler sitters to try and get rolling and they are watching it hard. Hope everyone is doing well.