Welcome to March, and have you ever noticed

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Looks like it is going to be a heck of day or two across much of the country. STAY SAFE! If you need to shut down or change eta's due to weather just make sure you communicate and get yourself to somewhere safe.

map.jpg
temp.jpg

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
In the yard. 2 degrees outside. Oh how I'm going to miss being home in Florida. High yesterday was 82.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks, I thought it strange that I can't find many of the old regulars.

I agree. Some people post and then go off for a while. Some get bored, some get annoyed and some its other reasons that vary.

But with that good morning everyone. Another day.....well you know the rest. Hope everyone is doing ok and working their way out of what is hopefully the last of the bad weather for the season.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning everyone, hoping for a nice load to bookend the week.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My apologies to the person working on the fish hatchery on the shower room floor. I am sad to inform you we have experienced drought conditions and your pond has dried up.

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
My apologies to the person working on the fish hatchery on the shower room floor. I am sad to inform you we have experienced drought conditions and your pond has dried up.

I assume there is an issue with the shower? Still trying to figure out the the wording. Lol

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Yes, it was a heck of a day yesterday. Pasadena, Texas is a nice change. The roads here aren't paved with snow and ice.

eb