Welcome September

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a waste.

Another waste. They should have had you just take it to Wisconsin.
Funny thing on load number 2 the district manager or job site manager flew out from Detroit to Iowa just to supervise it loading going on the my truck...he could have rented a cube van and driven it in the Wisconsin himself and then fly back to Detroit

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny thing on load number 2 the district manager or job site manager flew out from Detroit to Iowa just to supervise it loading going on the my truck...he could have rented a cube van and driven it in the Wisconsin himself and then fly back to Detroit
Of course, good old fashioned corporate incompetence helps keep us in business.

:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course, good old fashioned corporate incompetence helps keep us in business.

:D
The expedite business is one of the few that is actually stupidity and mistake based without those two ingredients we would not have a job LOL
Sometimes I think Trump has it wrong the American businessman is far from the smartest thing on this planet

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The expedite business is one of the few that is actually stupidity and mistake based without those two ingredients we would not have a job LOL
Sometimes I think Trump has it wrong the American businessman is far from the smartest thing on this planet
I think he'd use his famous "You're Fired"! For that screwup!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
However I remember Judy and I had a race against time to beat hurricane Gustoff crossing interstate 20 and a hurricane hit interstate 10 and man those winds just belted us around... We had on Home Depot back up computers for storm relief

Reactions: ntimevan

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slowly making my way back to the Fast Compound, just finished a power nap in Belleville 77 more miles to go, I sure want my crack run back!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
What is the point of taking a run to Georgia if your just gonna turn around and head home . Kind of pointless .

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't ever let me hear you complain about rates being in the CRAPPER FASTMAN .......