Welcome OVM!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Everyone please welcome our newest and 10th owner operator to the Crossroads Express TEAM!!!
Ken Amor #1011 joins us from a great carrier that we respect very much. We are honored to have him and tickled that he is on his first load!
Welcome aboard Ken!!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone please welcome our newest and 10th owner operator to the Crossroads Express TEAM!!!
Ken Amor #1011 joins us from a great carrier that we respect very much. We are honored to have him and tickled that he is on his first load!
Welcome aboard Ken!!

Wow I never thought he would jump ship.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
He kinda gave a clue the other day... In the back of my head I kinda thought something was up but wasn't sure... Congrats to both you and Crossroads... Now get down the road. Be safe

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Two Bills and now two Kens...

Welcome KA, from KM !!
ya think thats Murrays plan because he is bad with names? LOL

and thanks Murray......from one great carrier to another with their own respective business plans....
I'd like to Thank John and the Load 1 staff for over 4 years of a successful relationship...tmje.gif

..but now MY needs have changed and Crossroads is more in line with those needs....:)

Thank you Murray and Sally for accepting me into your growing operation...all knowing what a HUGE P.I.A. I can be.....just ask John.....LOL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Two Bills and now two Kens...

Welcome KA, from KM !!

That's why he always uses the drivers numbers! LOL

And Welcome to the Team Ken. I really think you'll be happy here.

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ya think thats Murrays plan because he is bad with names? LOL

and thanks Murray......from one great carrier to another with their own respective business plans....
I'd like to Thank John and the Load 1 staff for over 4 years of a successful relationship...View attachment 10126

..but now MY needs have changed and Crossroads is more in line with those needs....:)

Thank you Murray and Sally for accepting me into your growing operation...all knowing what a HUGE P.I.A. I can be.....just ask John.....LOL

I think you made a good choice, best of luck to ya

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome aboard Ken!!

With OVM now at Crossroads, does that mean the rest of us can now make fun of Murray?:rolleyes:

Last edited: