Welcome Back

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I figured I oughta pop out from behind this dark cloud and re-introduce myself since I've been away so long. I'm living in Marion,AR now, just north of West Memphis, and everything is going great. I just need a different truck, and I'm doing a lil shopping. Other than that just busy, busy. My boy started kindergarten a couple of weeks back, and I have a baby due in April. I pretty just run Memphis to Ohio and back. I'm thru the house 2-3 nights a week, and off every other weekend. How's everyone else been doing during my hiatus (sp?)?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Blast from the past!!

Welcome back! We still have the old crew and some new ones! Don't be a stranger no mo! :)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I'll try not to. I didn't realize there was an app for the iPhone and rarely get on my computer as my wife does the vast majority of my dispatching and load planning.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We still have the old crow . . . :)

AH, The good stuff!
url

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Happy to see you back and to hear things are going well. Don't stay away so long this time.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Many of us know (remember) why you took a Hiatus from just about everything.............

Hope your Health is doing much much better too!

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
what kind of truck you drive now? I only ask cause I live about 20 miles from Olney, IL and always shopping around for small independents. also you had said your wife dispatched for you so that is what made me think your independent to begin with. I have a heavy freight volume out of the gulf coast for cargo vans going all directions that pays on pick up better than average rates and could use some help

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I run a KW W-900 for the moment, pulling a 53' Great Dane air ride dry van. I've got a steady customer in the Memphis area going to Ohio. My problem seems to be when I get to Ohio and trying to get loads back to Memphis. I've got a few customers up there, but the freight isn't real steady. I can get as many loads as I want out of my Memphis customer. Something like up to 40 a day, but I can't cover them all so I haven't really pursued it.