Weiner exposed again

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's sad he's married to such a stupid woman. It's sad he'll stand a good chance of being elected mayor because there are so many stupid people in NYC.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
— Anthony Weiner found himself caught in another sexting scandal Tuesday like the one that destroyed his congressional career, but stood side-by-side with his wife to say he won't drop out of the race for mayor of New York.
"This is entirely behind me," Weiner said at an evening news conference, hours after the gossip website The Dirty posted X-rated text messages and a crotch shot that it said the former congressman exchanged with a woman after he left office.
Weiner admitted sending a woman sexually explicit photos and messages and acknowledged the activity took place as recently as last summer, more than a year after he resigned from the House in disgrace for the same sort of behavior with at least a half-dozen women.
But with his wife, Huma Abedin, smiling shyly an arm's length away from him, he said: "I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance."
Weiner then turned the microphone over to his wife, who did not appear with him at the June 2011 news conference when he stepped down from Congress over a scandal that began with a Twitter photo of his bulging underpants.
This time, Abedin reaffirmed her support for her husband and said the sexting matter is "between us."
"I love him, I have forgiven him, I believe in him, and as we have said from the beginning, we are moving forward," said Abedin, a longtime adviser to former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The American sickness continues, you be the judge in the land of
Sodom & Gomorrah aka USA.....................

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
His vision for new York. Sexting and crotch shots on the big board in times square.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
His vision for new York. Sexting and crotch shots on the big board in times square.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Sounds like ANOTHER Demoncrat mayor, of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick. I wonder if Weiner is as corrupt as Kwame, we know they are both scum.