We need a Sprinter Dealer!

brennaotm

Active Expediter
Hi there! We've got some important questions to ask a Sprinter Dealer. Who do you think is the best of the best and why? Thanks in advance!

Monty

Expert Expediter
Ben Coldwell, Stoops Freighliner - 937-236-4092

Any general purpose questions we might be able to answer for you?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi there! We've got some important questions to ask a Sprinter Dealer. Who do you think is the best of the best and why? Thanks in advance!

PM me with your email address. I have a list of Sprinter Dealers for Dodge, but call before heading to one to make sure they are still in business. I tried to attach it here but it was 1 bite to big.

brennaotm

Active Expediter
Thanks everyone for responding! I should clarify, we're looking for the dealer that the expedite community thinks is the best because we want to find out what is making them successful in relation to expediting. Thank you! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Norman Lake NC is a great one....and there is one in Greensboro as well I've had good luck with....
Corsicana Tx as well is good....stay away from Knoxville and Dallas....they stink and are expensive..

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter
I have been very pleased with RBM north of Alpharetta, GA, I bought my 2010 from them in April. It is a Mercedes Benz Dealer. All the Mercedes Dealers are fairly new to the sprinter line but these folks seem to be taking it pretty seriously.

I have been in constant contact with them since the purchase and have come to know the sprinter manager, the service manager and my service reps very well.

When last I was there about a month ago, The sprinter manager mentioned he was discounting his remaining stock of 2010's several thousand dollars. There were at least 30 sprinters on the lot tho I don't know what years they were.

Feel free to contact me and I will introduce you to the sprinter manager.

HT Hobo

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
The one that I had experience with for a Sprinter purchase that I would have gone back to was one of the Dodge dealerships that was run out of business.

eb

jeff4637

Seasoned Expediter
I visited a Freightliner dealer today to try to get as much information as I could about a Sprinter it seems this dealership has certain people that handle the Sprinter and they were all at lunch, so the used truck salesman got me a set of keys to one showed me where to look for them and said just press the auto lock/unlock and look for one to flash,the salesman should be back any time now. So I took my tape measurer and started crawling all over it. When I got done there was a salesman with another customer who wanted to take one for a test drive,and suggested the salesman could take care of me in the meantime.So we all walked back to the building. I waited in the lobby,then the customer and a completely different salesman walked by with the dealer plate and went outside. Ten minutes later another salesman walked by and said I'll be with you in a minute. Five more minutes go by now the customer and the second salesman come back from the test drive,and the customer tells him that he wants to go get a bit to eat and come back then he leaves. I waited another five minutes,then I left.I realize that I wasn't there to purchase anything at this time,but there were no other customers there.Should I have made an appointment?