We Are Going to Expedite Expo 2019

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
We are excited for the road trip, and to see what has changed at the Expo since our last visit in 2016, the year that set us on this slow path.

Reactions: sanbomi1

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Same here, we added an extra night stay (Thursday) at a little cheaper hotel, but will spend Friday night at the Holiday Inn. We are quite excited, and have been compiling a bunch of questions that we hope to get answered while we are there.

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
So, I am clocking out from my day job for this week... I am going home to prep for the pilgrimage to Fort Wayne, IN and the Expo! We cannot leave until noon central time, as Beth has to work half day, but then we are in road trip mode the next 4-days!!

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
So, we have been trying to figure out what a Team Paul logo ,ight look like.... My daughter, who is majoring in design, worked us something snappy quick. And then my wife and I shopped for shirts and shirt paint, and this is what we will be wearing on Friday at the Expo:

Elizabeth in blue...

IMG_9607.JPG

And myself in dark gray...

IMG_9606.JPG

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
What a show! Beth and I were the first to sign in at the Expo when the window was opened at regstration... needless to say, we were pumped and ready for this event. Over-all, we have so much info to sort through, so many business cards to reply to (or apply to), and images and video to sift through, we are still feeling the magic from this weekends experience. Other than the bar-b-que, we attended everything the Expo had to offer!!

Thanks goes out to everyones hard work for putting this show on; of the two Expo's we have attaneded, this one was the best! Also a huge thank you goes out to Expediters Online for the 32" TV that Beth won at poker night, if we can fit it in our future truck, then that is where it will reside.

If you were looking for everything you needed to know about getting started in Expediting, thia was definitely the place to be.

On a side note, my daughter is going to put together a couple videos from days 1 & 2 of the event, and I will share them here when she is done editing.