Wazzat you ATEAM???

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Today at the J at Checotah, OK I think I saw the ATEAM. I ran from IN to OK earlier in the week, and today picked in Muskogee, OK for a trip to Miami. Had some heavy tings on so.... decided to weigh at the J. While leaving I think I saw the TEAM at the camper pumps at the J. When I noticed, I was already past the entrance and had to continue on, need to get to Miami by friday. Anyway, I would have loved to stop a bit an BS, and give you a tour of my new (to me) classic (almost antique) Three thousand dollar International Cabover. But alas, mission needs accomplished. Was it you???

Now, before you naysayers type somethin crazy like man, you'll have that truck paid for in one run. I want to say, NO I won't. With the price of fuel, living on the road, yada, yada, it will in fact take most of this week to get that done.

And, yes Moot, It has those heater thingies.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's funny how that stuff happens. I saw Ateam twice last Thanksgiving in Oregon. Once at the J getting fuel and also like you had already pulled out and was at the corner to make my turn to the interstate. The other time was a day or two later going opposite directions on the interstate. I've also seen another of my friends in an all gray International going opposite directions on the interstate a few times.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes, too bad. I really wanted to try and stop but events didn't allow. Maybe next time.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
BTW, in Miami being unloaded as I type. Have a PU at 1700 tomorrow on Miami Beach going to Memphis.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I did not realize you drove trucks. Was that not you talking a while back about sitting pool side as the money rolls in?

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Not me typing that kinda crap. I earn mine.

Might have been some former contractors typing it, but, their roast turkey flew away. Got in the pool before their face. Somehow.