Washing Dishes !

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I often use my rice cooker to wash my dishes in. I heat the water in the rice cooker then just wash away. We do have a small sink and if I have a lot of dishes to wash I will use my coffee pot to heat the water in and then fill the sink.

How are you guys doing?

XCountryTeam

Seasoned Expediter
That is a better way then heating water in my microwave!
We are on our way home! (from OH) almost to NY.... I can't wait to see my grand-daughter.. We have been out since Dec. 26.... This is the furthest we have Dh to get home, but all the load offers this morning were taking us to West Keys Fl or the other way. We didn't want to keep refusing loads so we decided to head home, instead of waiting until the end of the week.. We have about 300 miles to go.... How are you?

I often use my rice cooker to wash my dishes in. I heat the water in the rice cooker then just wash away. We do have a small sink and if I have a lot of dishes to wash I will use my coffee pot to heat the water in and then fill the sink.

How are you guys doing?

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
For some reason I never thought of heating the water in my rice cooker. I always heated it in the microwave, poured it into the rice cooker and washed the dishes in that then rinsed them in the sink. Boy do I feel dumb! lol Thanks for the tip! :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
You had one of those wow moments! I kind of like those wow moments because all of the sudden my life is going to get a lot easier!

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Besides using the microwave to heat wash water, I also use my coffee pot. I carry a small dishpan & dish rack in the truck, which doesn't take up much space.