Wash bay lights

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We put my favorite automatic motion sensors on the lights in the wash bay. As long as no one shuts the switch off this should make it easier and safer to use the wash bay after hours and on weekends.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Thanks John for always making things better for us drivers. This will make it a lot easier for people like me who seem to mainly wash the Sprinter at night.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My slop bucket said to me the other day "when did you start loving me again, I've never been so clean..."

Thanks John!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My slop bucket said to me the other day "when did you start loving me again, I've never been so clean..."

Thanks John!

Think we got it narrowed down to the pre wash....I did not use it and had no clouding over like you and Mr Snappy...that did use it...the wash and rinse wand there was no problem...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, now I am just lost and confused. What about the prewash?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, now I am just lost and confused. What about the prewash?

Oh lol. It seems to leave a film on my windows that I can't get off. No big deal. Ken said that it fogged up? Snappys stainless fuel tanks. Apparently it has been changed now?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Oh lol. It seems to leave a film on my windows that I can't get off. No big deal. Ken said that it fogged up? Snappys stainless fuel tanks. Apparently it has been changed now?

Still the same soaps, we talked to the manufacturer and changed the dilution ratio on them so that they are not as strong, so that might be it.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
john thankyou for everything
the great drivers room ,laundry by the way this washing machine does a great job got a stain out of my jean shorts that the lousy ones at the truckstops have not been able to do ,the shower now the shower is the highlight of always getting back in the area ,
but small request maybe a mop so we can clean the water up on the floor and the johnson & johnson baby powder well actually it is old spice powder lol and really going out on a limb now in the washbay i know there is the brooms or wash brushes whatever you call them but being a little short in height i cannot reach those annoying bugs on top of the sleeper if there was uuuummm a ladder little short a?? like me could reach them .
but thanks for everything you done for all of us in providing everything
wombat

guido4475

Not a Member
john thankyou for everything
the great drivers room ,laundry by the way this washing machine does a great job got a stain out of my jean shorts that the lousy ones at the truckstops have not been able to do ,the shower now the shower is the highlight of always getting back in the area ,
but small request maybe a mop so we can clean the water up on the floor and the johnson & johnson baby powder well actually it is old spice powder lol and really going out on a limb now in the washbay i know there is the brooms or wash brushes whatever you call them but being a little short in height i cannot reach those annoying bugs on top of the sleeper if there was uuuummm a ladder little short a?? like me could reach them .
but thanks for everything you done for all of us in providing everything
wombat

Wombat-Just a FYI- The handles on the wash brushes do extend to almost twice their length.Just turn the black part of the handle, and pull it out, and then tighten the black part again,gently.