warning warning warning

wellarmed

Not a Member
If u are looking for a new carrier please beware !!! We just had to change do to non payment of funds. We joined expediters on line to post this WARNING. they have offices in Ohio and Canada I dont know if i'm aloud to mention them by name if I Have nothing good to say and don't u think its just us its fleet wide many have left and more to follow but some can't afford to, thats sad can't afford to leave how can u afford to stay we realy enjoyed our 14 months with them its a real shame

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
If u are looking for a new carrier please beware !!! We just had to change do to non payment of funds. We joined expediters on line to post this WARNING. they have offices in Ohio and Canada I dont know if i'm aloud to mention them by name if I Have nothing good to say and don't u think its just us its fleet wide many have left and more to follow but some can't afford to, thats sad can't afford to leave how can u afford to stay we realy enjoyed our 14 months with them its a real shame

I wonder what company now has come to this demise.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
At last night's expediter dinner one of the owner-operators spoke of a carrier that had failed to pay several thousand dollars of money the O/O earned. The carrier has so far been unresponsive to the demand to be paid. The O/O has since changed carriers but could really use the money owed by the previous carrier.

People getting ready to change carriers or enter the industry for the first time should heed this warning. More than one carrier is now in the process of going broke. You cannot take it for granted that you will be paid the money you are owed.

My suggestion: Before signing on with any carrier, talk to people that are now on with that carrier and verify that the money drivers earn is being promptly and fully paid. If you are with a carrier that has stopped paying or has started paying in an unreliable fashion, take immediate action to protect yourself.

I cannot comment directly on other carriers as Diane and I are only affiliated with one. But I can say that if a carrier or fleet owner failed to hold up their end regarding pay, we would immediately assume the worst and stop running until an acceptable explaination was offered or more reliable arrangements could be made (as in changing carriers or fleet owners).

Pay problems do not get better because you hope they will. Money does not come your way because you convince yourself that the people who failed you will be there for you later. Pay is sacred. An unexplained interruption in pay is a huge red flag.

It is not just your own financial circumstances you need to worry about in these recessionary times. Your carrier's and fleet owner's (if you have a fleet owner) finances are important too. You may do everything right, but if your carrier or fleet owner is under water, you may never see the money you rightfully earned.

This illustrates yet another way financial reserves can help you help yourself. If it becomes necessary to take a week or two to change carriers and/or return a truck to a distressed fleet owner, you can use your reserves to quickly cut your losses and move on to a better opportunity. If you don't have the money to get home or change carriers, you are trapped in the truck and at the mercy of someone who has already let you down.

Last edited:

loei101686

Seasoned Expediter
i worked for a carrier that refuses to give us back our escrow and we returned everything. they helped get a truck that caused us $15,000 in repairs. they were just a nightmare i do not know how they are still in business. they are out of n. carolina so beware

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
At last night's expediter dinner one of the owner-operators spoke of a carrier that had failed to pay several thousand dollars of money the O/O earned. The carrier has so far been unresponsive to the demand to be paid. The O/O has since changed carriers but could really use the money owed by the previous carrier.

People getting ready to change carriers or enter the industry for the first time should heed this warning. More than one carrier is now in the process of going broke. You cannot take it for granted that you will be paid the money you are owed.

My suggestion: Before signing on with any carrier, talk to people that are now on with that carrier and verify that the money drivers earn is being promptly and fully paid.

It is not just your own financial circumstances you need to worry about in these recessionary times. Your carrier's and fleet owner's (if you have a fleet owner) finances are important too. You may do everything right, but if your carrier or fleet owner is under water, you may never see the money you rightfully earned.

Thats correct the Carriers as well as a few of the fly by nite professional OOPS as well.
Only many of them have been quite lucky in their dasterdly wrongful deeds they have done to people.

Many people just give up and say let it go. Thats just the Problem here let it go.
People let it go and the Companies and or OOPs alike that do that sort of thing get away with it for so long till one day one person steps in then when that Happens Oh MY He got a problem vice anyone helping they end up beeing part of the Problem. To afarid they are to Bring forth the Truth on either a Company or a OOP. In the unfruitfull dealing and misfortions they have had. Rather then Help, the Pro Quo is bury the Individual. Shut em up.
Well guess what ??? I say wrong.
That Standard is obsolite.
If the company or the OOP which or who ever is doing injustice then forsure bring out the Truth and make sure its the truth thats being told.
I say sweep your door step before that of another.
but
Look in the mirror like what ya see???

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I know I do I dont drink I dont smoke I dont dip I dont do Drugs I dont Cheat Im in shape and a power house.
I got 10 pack wash board Stomach not a beer bellie I got a 30 waist and 44 back.
A force to reconded with, and I sorry people I shake my head as all you can eat dinner buffets Everyday are not my style. If I did that Id be OUTA SHAPE and a Dasterdly looking disgrace as well.
How can a Company support individuals like that.
Surely We dont want our fine men an women in Uniform overweight outa shape stealing and cheating, representing our Country do we? I should say not.

Think about it then Take a good look in the mirror
mabe its time to get with the program Companies
Included.

Everyone has a bank account up stairs the Pin Number is the same for everyone

J E S U S

Do the right thing. Sew the Seed.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10-4........

Thats correct the Carriers as well as a few of the fly by nite professional OOPS as well.
Only many of them have been quite lucky in their dasterdly wrongful deeds they have done to people.

Many people just give up and say let it go. Thats just the Problem here let it go.
People let it go and the Companies and or OOPs alike that do that sort of thing get away with it for so long till one day one person steps in then when that Happens Oh MY He got a problem vice anyone helping they end up beeing part of the Problem. To afarid they are to Bring forth the Truth on either a Company or a OOP. In the unfruitfull dealing and misfortions they have had. Rather then Help, the Pro Quo is bury the Individual. Shut em up.
If the company or the OOP which or who ever is doing injustice then forsure bring out the Truth and make sure its the truth thats being told.
but

I know I do I dont drink I dont smoke I dont dip I dont do Drugs I dont Cheat Im in shape and a power house.
I got 10 pack wash board Stomach not a beer bellie I got a 30 waist and 44 back.
A force to reconded with, and I sorry people I shake my head as all you can eat dinner buffets Everyday are not my style. If I did that Id be OUTA SHAPE and a Dasterdly looking disgrace as well.
Surely We dont want our fine men an women in Uniform overweight outa shape stealing and cheating, representing our Country do we? I should say not.

Included.

J E S U S

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Issues like this are a good reason to belong to OOIDA. They have been successful in going after carriers who do not abide by lease agreements.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
I shake my head as all you can eat dinner buffets Everyday are not my style. If I did that Id be OUTA SHAPE and a Dasterdly looking disgrace as well.

J E S U S

Have a nice day.

Those guys at the last supper seem to be enjoying the buffet. Are they a disgrace as well??

Just kidding. Thought it was funny that you called all people who eat buffets dasterdly looking disgraces.

DougTravels

Not a Member
Those guys at the last supper seem to be enjoying the buffet. Are they a disgrace as well??

Just kidding. Thought it was funny that you called all people who eat buffets dasterdly looking disgraces.

Putting down others in the name of god, so typical of those who claim to follow scripture. They sure seem to pick and choose which passages fit their current agenda. The ones about loving their fellow man and walking in their shoes seem to get lost.

flattop40

Expert Expediter

but

Surely We dont want our fine men an women in Unfiorm overweight outa shape stealing and cheating, representing our Country do we? I should say not.

Included.

J E S U S

Have a nice day.

Wow I am impressed. A 30" waist, 44" back. That is awsome, if you want to be a linebacker. However, in what way does this post pertain to the opening post on this thread or any other post for that matter?

Then to turn this into a religious sermon is laughable.

Detmike208

Seasoned Expediter

but

Surely We dont want our fine men an women in Unfiorm overweight outa shape stealing and cheating, representing our Country do we? I should say not.

Included.

J E S U S

Have a nice day.

A force to be RECONDED with??? I surely hope so because you're quite obviously functionally illiterate. I'll allow for a few typos here and there when someone's posting, but, if you're going to give me a sermon allowing for what an incredible physical specimen you are then at least be sure that I can read it. Wait, I suppose I should ask...30" waist with 44 upper body..you're not a female trucker are you? Put down the barbells, pick up a book and quit looking in the mirror. You're not all that. Luckily for our profession, most truckers are incredibly intelligent, pleasant and yes, opinionated. When we've devolved to where you are, it's time to head back to 3rd grade, which, I'm sure, was 4 of the most difficult years of your life.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter

but

Included.

J E S U S

Have a nice day.

:eek: And I'm venus! YUP that's me! Have long flowing blond hair, the face of Cleopatra, and the body of Venus! Yup, no lie, never ever tell a lie, uh-uh I say I am sooooo beautiful men fall at my feet as I walk by! Yup, swear it's true! Why, cause I never ever tell a lie! Venus, that's me, yup swear it's true! :D

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
A line backer Im not.

In shape I am...

Grammer I can see you hide behind the computer and are most likely a CB Rambo as well.

When u see me out running and working out in a Truck stop dont be so cowardly get outa your truck let your self be known.

Any one here can hide, Just like there are those that hide in there Trucks and do the Unwanted cat calls on the Radio.

Like I said a pic is a thousand words.
I can back up what I say. How about You.
Take a good look in the mirror.
Me Im not a couch potato.
and YOU???

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
A line backer Im not.

In shape I am...

Grammer I can see you hide behind the computer and are most likely a CB Rambo as well.

When u see me out running and working out in a Truck stop dont be so cowardly get outa your truck let your self be known.

Any one here can hide, Just like there are those that hide in there Trucks and do the Unwanted cat calls on the Radio.

Like I said a pic is a thousand words.
I can back up what I say. How about You.
Take a good look in the mirror.
Me Im not a couch potato.
and YOU???

Heeheehee! CB Rambo, heeheehee, no not me! Nope swear I never ever let a cat call leave these cleopatra lips, no not me, uh-uh never ever! Why it's me their making the catcalls too, why cause I got the face of Cleopatra and body of Venus! Yup that's me! Uh-huh, I sure do! Swear it's true!
Work out you say! Are you kiddin, I might break a sweat! uh-uh not me! No siree, no sweat for me!
A coward you say, yup that's me! That's little ole me, just as cowardly as can be! yup swear it's true, I'm as coward as can be! Back up what I say! :eek: ME? uh-huh I'm a coward I say! heeheehee!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Heeheehee! CB Rambo, heeheehee, no not me! Nope swear I never ever let a cat call leave these cleopatra lips, no not me, uh-uh never ever! Why it's me their making the catcalls too, why cause I got the face of Cleopatra and body of Venus! Yup that's me! Uh-huh, I sure do! Swear it's true!
Work out you say! Are you kiddin, I might break a sweat! uh-uh not me! No siree, no sweat for me!
A coward you say, yup that's me! That's little ole me, just as cowardly as can be! yup swear it's true, I'm as coward as can be! Back up what I say! :eek: ME? uh-huh I'm a coward I say! heeheehee!

What ever you say Princess.
Royality is amoung us!!
We must Kneel.