Wanted Driver for a Newer Truck

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
No Expierence Necessary, Columbia Auto Shift running water, APU, all the bells and whistles. Or a M-2 with an Allison all the same options.

Bad Credit accepted we understand that bad things happen to good people, heck we will even offer a signing bonus plus 0% intrest life of the loan plus 2 years with no payments up to 10K.

Time out well thats up to you how you want to split it but 50% in service will just be Peachy for us cause the other 50% while the truck is parked is just advertising for us heck we make almost as much from advertising as we do carrying the freight.

Intrested? Want more Info, contact T-Hawk he will have more information as it comes available.

PS Salary, just let us know what your Terms are the sky is the limit.

stahly88

Seasoned Expediter
T-Hawk,

Hello, My name is Brian, and I would like some more information. Are you selling a truck or offering a driving position? Either way I am interested in being an owner operator.

Thanks,
Brian.

[email protected]

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Sorry Brian, this was meant as a sarcastic thread. The Loading Dock is meant for jokes. Broompilot's reference to me was an ongoing inside joke. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas