Want into expediting

homebound64

Seasoned Expediter
:)Hello, my fiance drives for a company that is NOT expediting and is interested in finding an owner/operator company, but I have heard needs a recruiter to do the work for this, so where are the recruiters? I cannot find one here, or at least not yet. Anyone know of any to contact? He has experience, drives a semi class A w/ haz mat. Prefers to drive straight truck if doing expediting. Please contact me, can at [email protected], he is on the road, but we have contact with each other, so I will pass on info. If I don't get into nursing school, I will become partner with him! Safe Driving, Have a nice Day!

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
The primary carriers are listed on the Carrier specific pages in the Open Forum (Panther, FedEx Custom Critical, Bolt, Tri-State, etc). You can probably locate all of them online.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
If you are able to, make the trip to the expo, it will be well worth your time and expense to get there, plus you will be able to talk to the recruiters from many expeditor companies:)

A few recruiter and owners are on here regularly
Load 1 and Bolt come to mind

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
call each company and the prompts will take you to recruiting.all the companies here have o/o working for them. then if asked fill out the online app on THEIR site. make sure to make the call first to make a contact. anonymous apps tend to get lost.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
There is a forum further down the forum main page that is called, "Ask the Recruiter." Many post within that section.