Very funney

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
What was your other Username?

I'm just doing a little mental detective work. The person picked a second name of Subzero, which would make one think of the cold, then we have the fact that this person brings up their birthday. Couple that with bad spelling and grammar. I'm guessing IceRoadTrucker. Today is the 17th and he has posted numerous times that today was his birthday. So that is my guess. IRT.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm just doing a little mental detective work. The person picked a second name of Subzero, which would make one think of the cold, then we have the fact that this person brings up their birthday. Couple that with bad spelling and grammar. I'm guessing IceRoadTrucker. Today is the 17th and he has posted numerous times that today was his birthday. So that is my guess. IRT.

Hey, I have bad spelling and grammar too!! But my birthday is in, July!! Close, but no cigar here!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
It was IceRoadTrucker.. and Marvin, nobody changed your password.. we had some kind of software glitch. There were a couple of people who had trouble signing in. It's being checked into.

Dale

subzero

Seasoned Expediter
It was IceRoadTrucker.. and Marvin, nobody changed your password.. we had some kind of software glitch. There were a couple of people who had trouble signing in. It's being checked into.

Dale

Well Thank you for fixing them. I figured out what it was.
Dont matter SUBZERO or ICEROADTRUCKER

Acutaly SUBZERO is Vespa Gohales out CT whom drives a Purple
99 Volvo and he is from Columbia. He was my best Friend and Best Partner I had yet. Dont worry Vespa I give back your Nick name and Will go back to IRT.

Vespa thanks man
Your a True SUBZERO
By the way Blizzard thanks for the help,
signed
IRT:)