vans, who has got what

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
okay dhalltoyo has a chev aerocell, rlent, ken, turtle and dcalien have sprinters. terry had fords but now has a chevy.

any ford owners i can talk to out there?

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Hi Jack Berry... I have been driving Ford E=350's w/diesel engine for past seven years. Gotta love the 7.3L Powerstroke. The 6.0 not so much. The last two Fords have a combined mileage of one million miles with no engine trouble whatsoever. Just normal maintenance. Did replace the rear axle on one of them though.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
i have an 07 sprinter v6 diesel

Same here. I've had mine a week short of a year and have 112k miles. So far just routine maintenance and a new set of tires. It's been a very good van so far.

I drove an E-350 for a year before I got the Sprinter. I had no complaints about it other than it being shorter and I couldn't stand up inside it. Well, that and the fuel mileage.

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
I have a 06 Chevy 6 wheel unicell 10,000 GVW. I drove Fords for over 12 years and wouldn't think of going back. The drawbacks to this unit is 11 MPG and its real heavy empty. What loads I lose because I can't haul the weight I think I more than make up because of the size's I can take. 85 inches wide at the doors and 69 1/2 inches high. I also have an almost 5 foot dedicated sleeper so I don't have to sleep with the freight or make up my bed before picking up freight.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Same here. I've had mine a week short of a year and have 112k miles. So far just routine maintenance and a new set of tires. It's been a very good van so far.

I drove an E-350 for a year before I got the Sprinter. I had no complaints about it other than it being shorter and I couldn't stand up inside it. Well, that and the fuel mileage.

re: A van.....It's a proud moment when a man is on his knees pulling up his shorts!!