Van Expediting=$$$$

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Van Expediting=$$$$

Well that's what most newbies want to believe.
In reality...
Some do, some survive, and many fall into the Abyss.

But, as been seen on here many times, most aspiring expeditors are not very open to comments that don't support their goal of being a homeless person living in a van at a truck stop or Walmart, oh wait, that's my goal ;)

But seriously, I came accross a non-expediting video that I thought could have easily been applied to expediting.

What do you think?

Reactions: Turtle

guido4475

Not a Member
Van Expediting=$$$$

Well that's what most newbies want to believe.
In reality...
Some do, some survive, and many fall into the Abyss.

But, as been seen on here many times, most aspiring expeditors are not very open to comments that don't support their goal of being a homeless person living in a van at a truck stop or Walmart, oh wait, that's my goal ;)

But seriously, I came accross a non-expediting video that I thought could have easily been applied to expediting.

What do you think?

People can worry themselves to death over things like this. I dont get worked up over how many vans leave the truckstop that I'm in. Or who went where. Maybe they got a load. Maybe they went to see a movie. Maybe they went to Walmart. I do know that I am content with my pay where I am at. Sure, I wish things were more consistent , but in the end, I still make good money for what little I actually do work.

Reactions: ALieNUpsTAirS