V3 Transportation

1cooldad33

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wanted to share my recent experience with v3, just recently I talked to recruiting and I found myself in a predicament trying to explain why they should allow me to sign on with the company, when I have tried a couple times all ready. The 1st time I could not get a van financed and they scheduled me for orientation before I told them I could not come and the 2nd time I was going to try to drive for someone ,and before I did they signed me up for orientation but I could not find the right fit so I gave up and both times I told them I could not come down, and patricia wells tells me there was a 3rd time but I do not remember that so I guess what I want to say is watch out, they do not know how to communicate very well.

1cooldad33

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cause they have alot of benefits i like load advances etc,and frankly since i can not work at bolt express and panther again due to with bolt that i did not make it that long driveing for someone, but i was a owner driver before and did a good job for them. And at panther i had a accident in ct where i was at fault so that is the reasond

Reactions: billg27

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dave said why would THEY be interested...as in why would they be interested in you. To be honest..and I'll say sorry up front here...with the flood of available vans, an at fault accident, the couple of false starts with V3, and the flame out at Bolt (whether any of it was your fault or not)....your prospects for signing on with a bigger carrier who checks into background type of stuff are going to be limited. You may have more success looking at some of the smaller independent types.
Also, if load advances is a very important thing to you...save some more money so it isn't that important. Starting out now and having to rely on advances is a sure recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Ragman

1cooldad33

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this maybe for nault cause I was searching prices on Van's I can get and monthly payment would be at $380-$390 and that is out of my price range. I was basically warning all of you about the lack of communication with the recruiting and you all know that communication is very important. If I did do it again well I am not sure what way I will go but the current situation is very bad now, but I hope it changes for all of you current drivers.