V3 any information

Jmizer

Rookie Expediter
I'm considering driving for a fleet owner leased to v3. Would like to hear from anyone who has driven for them. I will be in a straight truck

Choicez

New Recruit
I was thinking of putting Cargo vans on with them myself. not sure of how they would do with availability of loads...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
V3 is an up and coming carrier that is based out of Brunswick, Ohio. They seem to keep their trucks moving fairly well. I know a few good people that work there like Patrica, Wells and Steve Rose from our days at Panther. V3 is part of the Sunteck Transportation family and helped us get setup with Sunteck.

Reactions: Lawrence

Choicez

New Recruit
Hi Bruno.

So Sunteck is who you run with now? I just Googled them... Do they keep cargo vans moving pretty well? I want to make sure my drivers stay busy as well and ensure I will be able to pay them on time. Im new to the game and I dont mind doing homework or paying dues...

I am scheduled to have a few drivers start with Panther very soon. Also looking at Tst but I may not have enough vans for them from what I hear...

Nothing like good ol trial and error..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
People need to understand that cargo vans just do not stay that busy overall. Of course there is busy weeks scattered around but a lot of sitting is included. Another thing to keep in mind, more and more shippers request sprinter type vehicles needed or not.

Choicez

New Recruit
Roger that Xiggi. Its understood thats exactly why I want to do what I can to make sure they are still at the right place with respect to all the wait times on top of the requests for Sprinters....

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Choicez

My advice to you is to talk to xiggi, Turtle, and OVM as the are the Van and Sprinter Experts. I know more about Straight trucks and Tractor freight. I have our trucks on with a division of Sunteck, as I'm a freight agent for Sunteck.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
V3 is a growing carrier in our industry. They have THEIR OWN customer base which is a good sign. We need more companies like them in expediting.

Reactions: Bruno

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
Panther does not distinguish between sprinter vans and cargo vans. They never use sprinter vans to their advantage, or market them to their customers like other carriers do. Panther is the best company to have a cargo van with in that regard. They also have the customer base to be able to keep your drivers fairly busy, just at lower rates then they used to pay in the past. Good luck!