Used Truck Parts

Asilynot

Seasoned Expediter
Good Morning All,
Hope someone here can help me, I am in need of a Pass. side door for a 2001 FL-70. Been looking everywhere I can think of and havent had much luck except for ordering new and the new ones come as a shell, I need the complete door, any suggestions or someone who happens to have one to get rid of let me know.

Thanks Tony II

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That door was used on numerous years for the business class. I wouldn't think there would be any difference. Maybe a google search on truck salvage yards will turn something up.
Some of it might depend on the part of the country you are in.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
My father and I have been buying used parts from Frontier Truck Parts for a long time. Pricing is great, and everything is kept in good shape. I recently picked up a 48" toolbox, aluminum with brackets, for $100. And then I snagged a headache rack for $125. Don't have a number on hand, but www.frontiertruckparts.com should do the trick. They are located in Grand Rapids, MI.

RobA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I know the dealer I'm refering to is in Canada; but Morgans Diesel truck parts in Kingston Ontario has a lot of truck parts. They show in their ad " miscellaneous doors" so they might have one.
www.morgan-diesel.com
the ad shows email as
[email protected]

Hope this helps.