Used Expediter

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Um, that appears to be a trade van - like a plumber or electrician. It could be repurposed for an Expediter.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It came from the factory as a 12,300 apparently and Unicell called it a 10,000 so there could be issues with HOS. The main thing missing from the listing is a copy of an empty scale ticket.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I saw the thread title I thought it was gonna be about Ovm.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
It came from the factory as a 12,300 apparently and Unicell called it a 10,000 so there could be issues with HOS. The main thing missing from the listing is a copy of an empty scale ticket.

Wasn't this the way chef Dennis had his set up? Downgraded to 10k by the upfitter? I haven't heard of him having any problems.

BTW, where is chef? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using EO Forums mobile app

Rising_Cow

Active Expediter
Is nice looking, to bad no inside pictures.could be in or around the 400's gearing? Don't think mileage will be great either.
I assume my ford is doing ok running 2250 rpm at 70 mph, I would to have the extra space.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It came from the factory as a 12,300 apparently and Unicell called it a 10,000 so there could be issues with HOS.
There shouldn't be any issues with HOS. Unicell is a legitimate manufacturer/upfitter and can legally de-rate this vehicle.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you go to the eBay listing and click description, there are plenty of interior and inside box pictures. If you search their inventory, they have another almost identical Unicell with a Dura Max diesel. And a nice Ford with a high top.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I should just suck it up and put a high-top on my van. Just lost a MI to OH that I urged to broker call to verify dims.
Ended up 48x46x55. Saved him a TONU.
Saved my killing 15 hours then NOT getting loaded.
Everyone wins. Well, kinda.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I should just suck it up and put a high-top on my van. Just lost a MI to OH that I urged to broker call to verify dims.
Ended up 48x46x55. Saved him a TONU.
Saved my killing 15 hours then NOT getting loaded.
Everyone wins. Well, kinda.

I'm sure the broker showered you with thank you's and cash reward for it.....:rolleyes:

sent from my Galaxy S3

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I'm sure the broker showered you with thank you's and cash reward for it.....:rolleyes:

sent from my Galaxy S3

Sorry, Tenn. Just saw this.
Actually YES on the thank yous. Known him for several years. No on the cash. We don't really have it like that. LOL!!