UPS Expedite name change...UPS Express Critical

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
RE: UPS Expedite name change...UPS Express Critica

" It seems obvious to me that UPS is aiming to take advantage of the Custom Critical reputation and glean a few customers from the sole major competition by brand name confusion."

============================================

Maybe not so much brand confusion as identifying a similar service. Apples for apples. Whether it be Next-Day, Second-Day, Ground or "Critical", potential customers would be able to evaluate the services of a carrier on equal terms. I would have to agree with "Bears" that UPS would want to first market this service to existing UPS customers so as not to force them elsewhere to obtain it.

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

garman351

Expert Expediter

What ever FedEx calls its self, it should include the words Lack of driver/team support to make any money.

Good Luck working for this Company if your not white glove!
FedEx is pure window dressing it looks really good until you walk through oor.

Garman351

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter

>fortwayne...your absolutely right...I apologize for the God
>remark...no excuses for my being too quick off the keyboard
>without thinking...
>
>That being said I couldn't give a rats @ss bout UPS
>anyways!!!*L*

That's nice, I'm sure UPS corporate couldn't give less than a rats rear about you either. Pretty immature remark, to say the least...You probably should watch what you say/post, you may need UPS, or any of the other expediters, someday.

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter

Garman 351. I have to correct you for the benefit of any readers that might be considering FedEx CC. I think your comment was a irresponsible half a$$ slam about a company you obviously know nothing about. We have been with FedEx about three years and have done very well. And no we are not in the white glove division. We have a dry box C-unit. Also FedEx has an excellent support team.
JBRBEARS I apologize for getting off you topic I just felt in fairness to potential expediters I needed to clear garman351 ridiculous comment up. Also jbrbears thanks for keeping us all updated.
God bless our Military and Vets.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Bigjoe...Garmin apparently had a bad experience with FedexCC (as a lot of others have) and has expressed an opinion as such....you on the other hand have had a good experience....
Question? Not knowing any facts should I call you a lair??? as you have done to Garmin???
Not everyone has that perfect experience with a carrier as you seem to be having...Please don't be so quick to call someone a lair and feel the need to apologize for them.

FAMOUS AMOS

Expert Expediter

JBRBEARS says:
Yesterday marked an acknowledgement of the "top dogs" that UPS now has an Expedite, custom critical, Express critical division. To
them, the name change is huge, due to the fact that there
were 5 of the top 10 managers of UPS here yesterday for the
presentation and the cutting of the tape.

Hmmm....wonder if these were the same 5 "TOP DOGS" from UPS that were seen at Panther Headquarters in Seville several weeks ago??? Not Rumor...it's a FACT!!

Afterall, like the Conway buyout....NO ONE will know til the final day
:) except the "TOP DOGS" !!