united truck group LLC?

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
has anyone ever had any dealings with this place?

they say they can finance anyone with a down payment.so of course I had to check it out.
they list alot of trucks on truckpaper.they are located at 17260 Canal Rd & I-10 Service Rd
Gulfport, MS 39503 just north of the jay on the service rd.

I traveled there a few weeks ago just to talk to them about the program they got late model trucks new enough to sign on with most expediters.

they have a $500 application fee that they say is refundable if they cant finance you.so what the heck I paid it just for fun and got approved.wow I thought I would be trucking again in no time.test drove a few trucks and picked out the one I wanted.when we go inside the first thing they want me to do is wire in the downpayment and I say alright but I want to see all the paperwork I will have to sign cause the thing that attracted me to them was that I was told the truck had a 12 month bumper to bumper and followed with a 36 month 50/50 as long as the work was done in there shop and not to worry about towing if I should need it cause they had free towing.
so during th test drive Im asking the salesman more about the towing and if there is any restrictions he says he thinks its free for the first 500 miles but wasnt sure.
well then they proceed to tell me they cant generate any paperwork cause each deal is different and they need downpayment before the computer will let them print anything on that truck and it would takes several hours once the downpayment was wired before I could see any paperwork but I could back of the deal and get my down payment back if I decided not to buy.I really wanted the truck but couldnt bring myself to wire the 6,500 down it just didnt feel right.so i come home.
then yesturday they called and said they had some 08 petes thats in my price range and want me to come back on the 15th to pick one up.
In the meantime I am just looking for anyone who has dealt with these people.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
No banter here but sounds very scarey to me. I would guess the 500 is gone,never heard of an application fee, maybe 35.00 credit check fee. My one big question on the warranty would be when they go out of business, who fixes my truck. The DEAL should be available for you and your attorney to examine before you give them any money. Hopefully you put the 500 on plastic so you can challenge it when this gets uglier( if thats a word). Call Arrow or other big seller and ask what their fees are; that might give you a heads up. Good luck.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

bulldogmbm

Seasoned Expediter
I have not only bought a truck from them but worked for them for a while i was the driver that went out and picked up trucks that had been abandin or repoed they sent me out on a bus but told me when i started that i would be flying paid like 10 cents a mile on the bus and 35 cents a mile for the tripp back didnt make anything
the truck i bought was a 96 freightliner paid cash for it drove it to atlanta for orintation and it diednt make it to birmingham so after i checked into it the engine had a cracked block water pouring out the blow bye tube they knew it had the crack but they went in and "temp fixed" it needless to say anyone ive seen get a truck returns it if they finnance it through them

idtrans

Expert Expediter
I had a company out of cali try pulling the give us down to see the loan papers and I said FU ! I wanna see all figures and where I sign not some bs proposal that is just that a proposal thats not a loan its a scam !

Well I reported this company out of cali to the Illinois Attny general and FBI and funny but I have been contacted by both offices and they both said they are following criminal charges on this cali company. what they are doing is illegal.

They get your money promise a loan and then you wait for months and months you say forget that and then they kep your money because you went with another funding source.

the company I am having prosecuted is Innovative leasing services.

Watch out they are slick.

Another one to watch out for BIG TIME is the slime ball out fit penske recomends on their web page they tried pulling the same scam on me also. And the prick ran my credit like there was no tommorow.

I have my attorney getting the credit pulls erased now and getting my credit score back up these creaps ran my credit with 30 companies thats 3 points off your credit for each check plus makes you like like a confused fool with your credit.

SO I decided to just borrow money on one of my ghetto properties to pay my large truck !

Screw the truck financing slime balls they all seem to be scammers from what I saw.

Funny thing I applied with one of the leasing outfits in truck paper who seemed shady to me also . well gave him only real phone for magic jack everything else was fake made up any opld # for social and tore down warehouse across the street as home address and fake name and fake work. I was approved LMAO not for 1 truck but 3 trucks up to $125,000 I was like wow great what do I have to do and here came the proposal offers LMAO !!

I feel sorry for many people who fell prey to these leach slime balls they are $ predators no better than a sexual predator in my book total scum of the earth.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the company I am having prosecuted is Innovative leasing services.

Watch out they are slick.

Were you trying to lease a truck or get a loan from Innovative Leasing Services? How did you go about having them prosecuted? What are the charges?

And the prick ran my credit like there was no tommorow.

I have my attorney getting the credit pulls erased now and getting my credit score back up these creaps ran my credit with 30 companies thats 3 points off your credit for each check plus makes you like like a confused fool with your credit.

Why would this "slime ball outfit Penske recommends" pay to have 30 different credit checks on you? How can several different credit checks when shopping for a truck loan lower your FICO score by 3 points a pop?