United or Divided ..?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
It's mostly divided because a lot of Dems have become radicalized and many of them have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Reactions: davekc

dalscott

Expert Expediter
It's mostly divided because a lot of Dems have become radicalized and many of them have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Sure is different when the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it? Look at what you folks did to Presidents Clinton and Obama. The difference is that Trump asks for it with all of his tweets and lies and exaggerations and such. Talk about hypocrisy. That’s the right-wing for you.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sure is different when the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it? Look at what you folks did to Presidents Clinton and Obama. The difference is that Trump asks for it with all of his tweets and lies and exaggerations and such. Talk about hypocrisy. That’s the right-wing for you.

In all honesty, did either of you actually listen to the podcast or is this drive-by posting?

The two of you should go play in the Trump thread sandbox.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

If some haven't noticed how radical the left have become then I don't know what to tell them.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You both keep highlighting your intelligence by keeping this up.

Talk about hijacking a thread.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
You both keep highlighting your intelligence by keeping this up.

Talk about hijacking a thread.
Listen son, why would I listen to 47 minutes from this hack? He's part of the problem.
A dead give away is when he is a contributor to Newsweek and the Daily Beast. Two far left outfits that dabble in Fake News.
I started listening to it and then Tomasky says It's ok to call Trump a racist. Listened to half of it and had to turn it off. Waste of time...
Here is one of his columns.
It may educate you.
Screw ‘Uniting the Country’— That’s Not What Democrats Need in 2020

Screenshot_20190228-180759.png