Undocumented Immigrants

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As far as what terminology is used for these people, call them whatever you want. They're here to stay ... got a solution?
And there is the problem. All they can do is use name calling, never offering a viable solution.

Reactions: Grizzly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Edit: What's the solution for agriculture jobs..?
You mean "jobs Americans won't do"?
Don't hire illegal aliens and instead pay legal citizens more money to do those jobs. Businesses need to stop exploiting these people because they want cheap labor.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agreed also, however, we have to also agree the reason the businesses want cheap labor is due to the consumer demanding cheap prices.
Also remember its not Only Business Owners wanting to hire cheaper labor (immigrants) , but the Government is also paying part of the Wages /benefits to that Business for Employing them as well .

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agreed also, however, we have to also agree the reason the businesses want cheap labor is due to the consumer demanding cheap prices.
Also remember its not Only Business Owners wanting to hire cheaper labor (immigrants) , but the Government is also paying part of the Wages /benefits to that Business for Employing them as well .

Conspiracy theory alert ....
I think people in the government and the wealthy like to keep consumer prices cheap. Keep the mob happy with cheap goods & food prices and they won't complain too much about other stuff.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I think people in the government and the wealthy like to keep consumer prices cheap. Keep the mob happy with cheap goods & food prices and they won't complain too much about other stuff.
the-godfather.jpg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not that mob ..... lol
The general public ...

Great movie!
I actually made a delivery to Francis Ford Coppola's place in Napa a couple of years ago. Of course he was nowhere to be found.

Reactions: muttly and Ragman

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Currently we have over 10M undocumented immigrants living in this country. The majority of them have lived here for over 10 yrs. While politicians on all sides toss this issue around year after year after year .. no substantial solution has been found.

What would you propose as a solution?
BUILD A WALL

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Currently we have over 10M undocumented immigrants living in this country. The majority of them have lived here for over 10 yrs. While politicians on all sides toss this issue around year after year after year .. no substantial solution has been found.

What would you propose as a solution?
BUILD A WALL

You're saying build a wall to keep them in the country?

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
You're saying build a wall to keep them in the country?
There wasn't that many at one point right.? Means if there is no wall there will be more. First you always take care of the root, which is an open passage. Afterwards you work on the issue at hand. If there won't be such easy access the problem will disappear. Some of those who are in already will get deported, some legalized and some will pass on. In 15 year time there wont even be this topic if the country has a normal boarder protection.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also legalizing marijuana and free Doritos would go a long way in keeping the hoards happy.