ugly outside but WOW inside

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Wow!

I like it. Can't wait to see it in a cargo van version. :D

Hummmm. My wife wants a hardwood floor in the kitchen. Maybe I could sell the house and buy the truck instead. Cool.

Ouch!

She just threw something at me. ;)

Oh well, at least I can dream.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm looking forward to seeing the inside in person. It's a beautiful sleeper. I'm sure it's expensive but for an O/O who has to live in it it's worth some amount of premium.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wow!

I like it. Can't wait to see it in a cargo van version. :D

Hummmm. My wife wants a hardwood floor in the kitchen. Maybe I could sell the house and buy the truck instead. Cool.

Ouch!

She just threw something at me. ;)

Oh well, at least I can dream.

What I am not the only one getting hit with UFO inside a home?

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Man, I had one of these pass me on I469 Ft.Wayne In on tuesday. It was not decked out like the show model, but WOW what a head turner.

Article said they won`t start selling until April, but considering Ft. Wayne is the Research and Development Center for Navastar, it was probably out for a test spin.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Greg, Sorry but your truck still looks like an FL 70!!!

Given the opportunity to select between your truck and the "PT Cruiser", which would you rather drive?

I Like the look!!! PT Cruiser....Naaaa,....40 Ford coupe Hot Rod lowered and chopped, ready to Cruise the Blvd. Yeah I'm old, I remember those days well!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Greg, Sorry but your truck still looks like an FL 70!!!

Given the opportunity to select between your truck and the "PT Cruiser", which would you rather drive?

I Like the look!!! PT Cruiser....Naaaa,....40 Ford coupe Hot Rod lowered and chopped, ready to Cruise the Blvd. Yeah I'm old, I remember those days well!

Yes it is true, my truck still looks like an FL70 but I haven't put on that new hood to make it look like a B mack yet. :p

'40 ford ahhhh nope it looks like a '39 chev to me. Maybe even a throw back to a '39 Caddy without the rake on the grill.

If you want it to look like a ford, then it is closer to a '37 than a '40 but that's just me. At least you didn't say it looked like a '40 plymouth :)

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Greg, You are right, it would be closer to a chevy or Caddie Grille, and in a ford it would more resemble a 39. But you still get my jest on the old Hot Rod look.

Wildman, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thats why we are all married to different women, drive different cars, live in different houses. and the world goes round.

Then as it has been said"It's still an International".
You can dress em' up, but you can't take em' out!

Paul56

Seasoned Expediter
More photos...

Autoblog

The Billy Big Riggers will be picking up the item in photo 22 even if they are only driving the fleet version of this truck and not the fully dressed one in the photos. LOL

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't care much for the outside but whatever sleeper/interior used to be the 10 of factory sleepers is now a 7 and this is the new 10. It's beautiful inside.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
ThibodeauxBayou
What are you laughing about, it is paid for and it runs. So what if it looks like everyone else's FL70, I am not in a d*mn beuty contest with all everyone else and only worry about the money it makes me.

And for everyone else, I really think GM was onto something with their futurliner and the other '50's futuristic trucks. Maybe we need to look at those for good aerodynamics?

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Greg didn't they do some stuff back then that involved an aerodynamic trailer behind the truck? I mean you can get your truck as curvry as you want but you still have a box with no flow to it behind you. Doen't make much sense to me.