typical pet diary entries

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Excerpts from a Dog's Daily Diary:

8:00am Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30am A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40am A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30am Got petted! My favorite thing!

12:00pm Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00pm Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00pm Watched TV with my master! My favorite thing!

11:00pm Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

=====================

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity--my captors continue to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event; however, I could hear noises and smell their food. I also overheard my confinement was due to the power of "allergies;" I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges--he is regularly released and seems more than willing to return; he is obviously out-of-touch! The bird has got to be an informant; I observed him communicating with the guards regularly and I am certain he reports my every move. Our captors have even arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe...for now.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This was Molly's diary when we had 9 to 5 jobs.

Wake up with the alarm clock and go out side by my self to take care of duties and immediately want back in for snack.
Eat my favorite breakfast while family eats.
Family all leave and I go back to bed to await someone’s return at lunch.
I don’t even hear any one come in and am awoke from a dream to be sent outside by myself once again to do my duty and want right back in to make sure no one drops food while eating lunch.
My family leaves and I go back to bed to await their return after work.
I am asleep again when the family members come home, out I go once again to do my duty and want back in to see what is happening.
If I am lucky there might be a ball game I will get to go attend and if I am unlucky they all go off to a meeting and I am not allowed to go to so off to bed I go again to await their return. If there is enough time I get to play catch a little or even go for a walk if not and it is late we all go to bed once again. I am just sure I have the best life ever then they one day put me in a truck and I get to see the world with my family by my side every step of the way!

I forgot to add that now I dislike going home as my human sister as two cats that have figured out I am afraid of them! I think they are related to the cat in Leo's post.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Molly said:

>I am just sure I have the best life ever then they one day put me >in a truck and I get to see the world with my family by my side >every step of the way!

Just think Linda our dogs have been more places than most people. Hence, LUCKY DOG!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Coco that is funny as our oldest daughter Nicki is forever saying that dang dog has been more places then I will probably ever go. Just to be mean I send her pictures of Molly on the beach, seeing the Redwood forest, attending a festival, playing in snow, meeting new people and various other things she get to do. I don't feel our dogs suffer. When I see a dog chained in a back yard with a small dog house and the ground worn away it makes me sick.

Redbird Girl

Seasoned Expediter
I dogs real life at that nice kennel they said I would have fun @ while they were on vacation!
Day One..
7:AM let out to do my duty
Feed & watered
3:00 PM let out to do my duty
Day Two..
7:AM let out to do my duty
Feed & water
3:00 PM let out to do my duty

And this continues.......everyday I'm there.:'(

I know I worked there and those are some of the most unhappy animals.

I know that for most of us animal owners that truely love our pets we in a truck let them out more than that.And I think we let them out more than when we are home.
When to leave house & charlie ran to trk and waited by the door.My old one useto lay in front of the tire when we would let her out in the yard, so we would't leave without her.

Redbird Girl-LIVESTRONG-LIVE LONG
http://groups.msn.com/RedBirdGirlSnowball/_whatsnew.msnw

Say what needs saying & Do what needs doing because you never know about tommorrow!

whitechocolet

Seasoned Expediter
As dog and cat owners all we can say is HILARIOUS !!! I know that had to be written by our cat "Butterball" (the name says it all). Thanks for a laugh so good tears came to my eyes.:D :D

Penguin

Expert Expediter
We travel with three small parrots and they very excited when they get carried out to the truck.

They love seeing the countryside flash by as they 'fly' without flapping. The oldest one has been through 4 Canadian Provinces and twenty-two states! They are equipped with their own 'pet passports'.

One has the distressing habit of sounding a warning when another truck pulls alongside, to the point where I cover the driver's side cab window!

We've taught them the names of many places they've been, some are easier than others . LOL