Tucker Carlson Cancelled - Gone From Fox News

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The reason Tucker is charging a subscription fee is so he doesn’t have to be tethered to advertisers.
Just out of curiosity, I went to the site expecting to see ads, but there were none, I wish more companies did this, I would rather pay a subscription fee that be bombarded with ads. Its the ones that do both that infuriate me.

Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Just out of curiosity, I went to the site expecting to see ads, but there were none, I wish more companies did this, I would rather pay a subscription fee that be bombarded with ads. Its the ones that do both that infuriate me.
I remember when cable TV first started. No ads for people who paid for their TV. Then the ads came. So too with Amazon's streaming service. No ads early. Then the ads came.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Just out of curiosity, I went to the site expecting to see ads, but there were none, I wish more companies did this, I would rather pay a subscription fee that be bombarded with ads. It’s the ones that do both that infuriate me.
I haven’t paid for any subscription yet, but am considering a couple sites. Prefer just the ads and not having to pay for it. But then certain advertisers might get pressured to not advertise with them if the person says the “wrong thing”.
Alex Jones does his own advertising commercials mostly and sells products under his company label.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ep. 15 just out. Tucker's interview with Steven Sund, the former Chief of Capitol Police in DC. He had done an earlier show with Sund when he was with Fox, but they never allowed it to air. This is a fascinating conversation; the main takeaway from Sund about the Jan 6 riot - "It didn't have to happen". Sund's book is a must read.

Tucker's latest video is out and blowing up X. What the Capitol Police are heard saying on bodycam video is directly related to the above interview with Steven Sund; they were "set up" on Jan 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Nicer than any city in my country huh???? If you think that, why dont you move there?

His little anti-American butt should just stay ... don't even bother coming back.

We'll send any of his stuff he figures he needs over ... gratis ...

I'm sure Pooter could put him to work ... probably continuing to polish Pooter's nuggets.

:joycat: