Does anyone have any info on this company? "TST Expeditors"

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

I never heard of them. But surely someone can chime in on here. If not i would be a little cautious since you are new on here and with new companies you dont want to be the guiny pig.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are a good company. They primarily run Canada with Canadian based units.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you don't mind crossing the border, they're fine. You won't get too many domestic US moves working with them however - they like to go in and out of Canada, primarily from the midwestern states.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
TST is based out of Windsor, Ontario, Canada. We had a truck with them and made good money with them. They have a fuel card so the driver never has to worry about fuel. They paid all tolls and would put more than one load on the truck to maximize the income of the truck.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I never heard of them. But surely someone can chime in on here. If not i would be a little cautious since you are new on here and with new companies you dont want to be the guiny pig.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Zane, TST is far from being a new company in fact they have been around longer then a good share of ppl here. Some older folks may be able to chime in on their past I beleive they may have even operated under different name or names in the past??..Im not sure of their start up date. With TranForce behind them dont think for a min they are a small company,,Maybe a small fleet but that may have something to do with driver retention???
They do have both a Canadian and US side. As I said somewhere else here the Canadians will fair somewhat better for the most part when the settlements come in and all the pennys are counted,, after all they are a canadian based company and that is what they go after..
If you notice the Canadian trucks will sticker out as TST Solutions and the US trucks will show TST Expedited Services. Not sure what that is all about?? Their are no dispatchers or load planners on the US side.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Think he'd look good in cement shoes?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I want to make it clear I don't know or have ever met OVM or anyone from the Legacy Corp.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saputo was born in Montelepre, Sicily, Italy, in 1937, to cheesemaker Giuseppe and his wife, Maria. He completed his secondary schooling in 1952, and shortly thereafter the Saputo family immigrated to Montreal, Quebec.

Lino Saputo became Chairman of the Board and President of Saputo, Inc. in 1969, and was named Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer in 1998 when the company went public.

In March 2004, his son Lino Saputo, Jr. was appointed to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Lino Saputo continues to act as the company's Chairman of the Board.
[edit] Other Business Interests

Lino Saputo also owns an important stake in the trucking company; TransForce, and has extensive investments in real estate, forest products, hotels and golf courses.

Schenectady Gazette - Google News Archive Search
You can find Saputos name on the "Family" tree...

Montelepre - InfoRapid Knowledge Portal

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thanks in advance.

I worked with them back in '97 til '99 when I had to quit before going bankrupt.
You do whatever you think it's best for you, maybe they do better now, but I will never recommend 'em to anyone...