Try Hours

SKIDROCK

Expert Expediter
Hi,
I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me some information about Try Hours. I was looking into them and just thought i'd see if you guys had any info. I need information on their straight truck division. Any info, comments, opinions (good/bad), anything you have would be greatly appreciated.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Skidrock: welcome to EO, first thing.:) Second thing: did you check the archives, or do a search? Because that's the fastest way to get the answer to a question like yours. If you wait for someone with the knowledge to post it, you could be cooling your jets for quite awhile, you know, while searching for info gets it into your hands (so to speak) much quicker. Happy reading!

SKIDROCK

Expert Expediter
Nice to meet you Cheri. Actually I didn't know you could do that. Can you explain more on how to search. As you can see i'm new here, so i'm still learning how to use this forum. Thanks for the help.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Click on the "search" tab, (in the row of red tabs across the top of the screen), type in "Try Hours", and that should do it. If you want to speed it up, choose the forums most likely to contain the info: General, Newbies, and Ask the Recruiter, cause you probly won't get much from Truck Talk, or the Loading Dock, etc. :D

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Skidrock,i was at try hours for 1 week, with a tractor running solo.i have nothing bad to say about them,i did very well for that week,but it was just a stop off before i could get back on with FECC,which happened earlier than expected

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Click on the "search" tab, (in the row of red tabs across the top of the screen), type in "Try Hours", and that should do it.

FYI, when cheri says to search for "Try Hours", she means literally.. you will need those quotes around the words, otherwise the search function won't work becuz less than 4 characters.