Truck Sleepers

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I toured many of the truck sleepers at the Expo and also talked to many dealers. We talked to the Bentz cousins and learned an interesting fact. Women Rule!! Bob and I where talking to Don and Keith and Keith made an interesting point. Women are starting to drive the sleeper industry. We can now pick our interior colors, our counter tops, floor coverings and many many more choices. Even the factory sleepers are becoming very women friendly. Lot of storage and counter top space. The future is going in truck sleepers is going to be very interesting!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The difference in the top sleepers now compared to even 3 years ago when I got into this is amazing. The fact they look so much nicer and more like they came from a magazine page attests to the fact the women are more involved. They are exponentially better looking and more comfortable. I know there are those who discount the need for size and comfort but for those who do want this the changes are tremendous.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Linda, now if the truck stops will just catch on to this fact we will love being on the road even more. Can we really enjoy it MORE? Hmmm. india

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions

rfrogger120

Expert Expediter
Hello Bob&Linda, Bob probably wont remember me, when I saw your name on the front of the truck at the expo. I introduced myself. We spoke for a few minutes and I asked him, how the rear tires were working out so far. It was a pleasure to meet him. KEEP TRUCKIN

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are putting miles on those tires and have just started breaking into the 10's!

Keep the shiny side up.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Linder:

I don't want to sound misogynistic but Bob also needs some consideration in the sleeper design.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Terry I do not believe you are misogynistic but sometimes I do have to wonder about you....

Bob designs the outside and I get the sleeper! That sounds like a fair trade to me.

BTW Nice word! Made me look it up.