Truck Show

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
We will be trying for Friday or Saturday, maybe both. Would like to meet up with alot of our fellow EOL'ers. Any Ideas

ATCO

Expert Expediter
> We will be trying for Friday or Saturday, maybe both. Would
>like to meet up with alot of our fellow EOL'ers. Any Ideas

Lol,
Got a place for this "Truck Show"?

-Joe Bohannon
Bakersfield, CA
(New B, Researching)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Everyone is always welcomed to use the EO booth for a meeting point.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
My old class A's won't fit anymore.
Jim & Karin

You will have to be creative:7
Davekc

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I hope that we all can meet at the EOL booth at a time that is agreeable to most. I will be the one who looks like he needs a smoke REAL bad.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Great Idea ,Tom lives in LOU,maybe he could suggest a place that lots of parking etc.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If it is like last year, parking at the stadium worked out well. If you arrive early, the RV lots have spaces and hook ups. From the stadium there is a shuttle that runs every 15 to 30 minutes.
Davekc
owner
20 years

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can you give hwy/exit number and directions to this lot? How early is early to get a spot? Thanks.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They should have a map on the web site. If you want RV hook ups I would say the day before. The stadium was never full when we were there.
Not sure on exit numbers but it is well marked off 65 and 265.
Davekc
owner
20 years

Tom Robertson

Veteran Expediter
Dave...

Actually the main entrance to the Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center is off I-264. There are other entrances to the show and they can be reached from Crittenden drive & Preston Highway. As Dave pointed out the exits from I-65 and I-264 are wll marked.

As for parking, this facility will not have to turn vehicles away. The parking lots are huge and they do run several tugs around pulling carts with seats for public use from the parking lots to the main buildings housing the truck show.

The show is massive and you will be able to spend many hours without backtracking.

I suggest we take Lawrence up on his offer to use E/O's booth as a meeting place.