Truck repairs

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got a lot of work done on the truck while at home. ALL the coolant leaks are now fixed. New rear brakes/drums, U-joint, steering U-joint and a host of "little things" to go with it. I will be getting the steers rotated, new shocks and the new "electronic nanny" the next time I am home. Can't put the "nanny" off any longer. :(

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Joe,
I know you hate 'the nanny' but I have to say I'm loving it. It places a lot of information at your fingertips. I would hate to go back to the old qualcomm (and paper logging) at this point. And the biggest plus for you is you get yet another GPS to go with the 5 you already have plastered to your windshield! :D
Oh and it plays solitaire. lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Joe,
I know you hate 'the nanny' but I have to say I'm loving it. It places a lot of information at your fingertips. I would hate to go back to the old qualcomm (and paper logging) at this point. And the biggest plus for you is you get yet another GPS to go with the 5 you already have plastered to your windshield! :D
Oh and it plays solitaire. lol

LOL! Well, if it plays solitaire............. Do they charge per game? :p I am sure I will get used to it. It's just the idea of it that torks me off, the extra money too. No real gain in revenue for the added outlay. That is NEVER a good business move. Every outlay SHOULD result in MORE income. If not, it is a bad buy. At least in my book keeping scheme.