Truck driver needs to be identified and arrested.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
has anyone did a people search for the name kamel bhullar most them camel jockeys have weird names anyway.
looking at some of his other videos i see him in a tractor in one shot with others and hes labeled as kamal
There's no question that this guy is a fool and putting people's life's at risk. It's obvious judging by the music and the man's appearance that he's from India. The only camels in India are in zoo's. The people that you choose to call "camel jockeys" are from the middle eastern countries. Totally different countries from india, different race and different religion. Unfortunately you seen a particular shade of brown so must be a "camel jockey" smh!

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
There's no question that this guy is a fool and putting people's life's at risk. It's obvious judging by the music and the man's appearance that he's from India. The only camels in India are in zoo's. The people that you choose to call "camel jockeys" are from the middle eastern countries. Totally different countries from india, different race and different religion. Unfortunately you seen a particular shade of brown so must be a "camel jockey" smh!

no his name reminded me of camel and his straps seemed like reins so i nicknamed him camel jockey. what i see is not color blind did not turn up the volume. you could call me racist but that would make you a liar cause the truth is I hate everyone.I am not a racist I listen to rap music ie artist like half buck or you may know him as 50 cents also like rock and country. love to listen waylon,wilie and the boys. one of my favorite rock songs by aerosmith is suck on my big 10"

Masood

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
For all those that choose to not arm themselves with knowledge;

He is not Muslim.
He is a Follower of the Sikh religion; mainly from Punjab India.
He is listening to Punjabi music and performing a very dangerous act.
Please stop making comments about Arabs or Muslims; because it only shows your level of ignorance and lack of deductive reasoning.
This man is neither from the Arab people nor affiliated with the religion of Islam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: robh2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all this derogatory talk about a certain ethnicity...certainly makes this an off color thread that should be dismissed...its racist and insulting to other members that might be of that persuasion..it disappointing that some members are thoughtless and rude towards other members....

Pro Direct

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
He apologized for the poor choice in comments. Let's not turn this into something it's not. It's not a racial attack. It's an attack on Fing idiot that should have his ass kicked up and down I-75. It's inexcusable regardless of some feel they need to come to his rescue. He probably puts a lot of people at risk and needs to be punished for it. Please don't fan the flames of racism.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
He apologized for the poor choice in comments. Let's not turn this into something it's not. It's not a racial attack. It's an attack on Fing idiot that should have his ass kicked up and down I-75. It's inexcusable regardless of some feel they need to come to his rescue. He probably puts a lot of people at risk and needs to be punished for it. Please don't fan the flames of racism.
what said is said.....its out there...the appearance of flames of racism are out.... .

Pro Direct

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Yes, sadly they are. We don't need to make it worse. Nor lose sight of the ignorant act that started this thread. My main point

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sorry but, I think that's the funniest thing I seen. As long as me and mine are not around.

Tobster317

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not that it really matters to this thread, but in the Qur'an it talks of sensual Jannah (Paradise) where men are rewarded by being wed to to 72 virgins (houri) with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breast.

On the other hand, in the same Paradise, women are rewarded with just the one man, and she "will be satisfied with him."

I would like to know if anyone has come back and told the others how good the 72 virgins are??

Masood

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I would like to know if anyone has come back and told the others how good the 72 virgins are??

As a Muslim who has been practicing for the past 18 years; please believe me when I tell you that there is no such reward of 72 Virgins.
Islam teaches us to do good and spread peace and follow the laws of GOD and have faith in the LORD's mercy.
No guarantees of heaven.
Committing suicide is a mortal sin in Islam.
Please remember that lots of violent acts were committed by so called Christians but Christianity does not teach that.

Reactions: robh2

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw this video when it was first posted, but something just dawned on me .....

My little Snapper lawnmower has an engine cut off switch that's activated when the blades are engaged & the weight is lifted off the seat. It's a safety feature. Basically if I'm cutting grass on a steep slope & my fat ass gets tossed off, it kills the engine.

I'm not saying this type of behavior is rampant. I also don't imagine that big rigs need another little gadget or gizmo. But when you see something that's completely IDIOTIC, a logical thought has gotta be .... OK, how do we make this thing idiot proof?

Idk ..... just a thought .....

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Easily bypassed by putting something heavy in the seat. If someone is hell bent on driving their truck like santas sleigh, they'll do it. Never underestimate stupidity.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please share this with everyone. Every fleet owner/carrier/manager/LEA/ needs to see if this driver is in their fleet and get him off the road.

This driver is out of the drivers seat, steering a tractor from the bunk using straps, full speed at 60MPH while his passenger is videotaping.

This driver has NO regard for anyone. A clear and present danger.
Outrageous!

Let’s do our part to get him off the road….permanently.

The music alone should give it away