Troops Direct

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
This is sad, but true. I was often amazed what we went without of bought with our own dime when I served.

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
Anything the Green Machine lacked or couldn't get to us in a timely fashion was easily obtainable during a quick scrounger trip to Saigon and the black market.

Funny how those supplies were diverted to the sidestreets from our ships. I'm sure many a "lifer" came home wealthy while grunts (the infantry) were suffering.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure everything will be fine with government run healthcare. Well pretty darn sure? I mean this is government run healthcare, right? A snafu in logistics could result in uncomfortableness or even death, could it not? Its not like the DOD. You people in the military think you are so darn special! Ooooh, if I don't get my gun lubricant or chalk to mark IED; I might lose a limb or two or even my life. Grow up! You enlisted, you knew what you where in for! I voted for Obama and I want my free antidepressants, blood transfusions and penis lubricants. Guns end life! Penises aid in procreation. As they say in South Carolina: Go Gamepenises!