tri state expediters

jerry-jones

Seasoned Expediter
curious to know who works for tri state and what they think of them and the dis patchers also if u can plz let me know how long u have worked for tri state im trying to get a feeling of what others think of tri state

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
First of all, let me just say I can't believe I have time to post anything, being that they keep me so busy, I don't hardly have time to think...but let me just jot down a couple things..

What a company Tri State is. These people are as close to Saint like as I have ever encountered. When you think of expediting, waiting at some off beat truck stop or Walmart in between loads probably comes to mind. Not with Tri State. They're ready with a another load as soon as you are ready for one. Why, they even call you ahead of time to make sure they're finding freight to send you in the direction you'd like to go.

Talking to a dispatcher at Tri State is like speaking with an angel. I can't tell you how comforting it is to know how incredibly concerned they are about keeping your deadhead low and making sure you get good hometime..why they even remember the names of your children and grandchildren! Need to be home for Thanksgiving? No problem! Daughter have a dance recital you need to get to? There's probably a load available delivering right down the street from your house!

And the pay! Wow, you'd think they weren't making a dime on these loads with the high rates they are paying...

Someday, when it's all said and done, Tri State will very likely be remembered much like the founding fathers of our country with a monument and the whole shmear!

It's really something...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First of all, let me just say I can't believe I have time to post anything, being that they keep me so busy, I don't hardly have time to think...but let me just jot down a couple things..

What a company Tri State is. These people are as close to Saint like as I have ever encountered. When you think of expediting, waiting at some off beat truck stop or Walmart in between loads probably comes to mind. Not with Tri State. They're ready with a another load as soon as you are ready for one. Why, they even call you ahead of time to make sure they're finding freight to send you in the direction you'd like to go.

Talking to a dispatcher at Tri State is like speaking with an angel. I can't tell you how comforting it is to know how incredibly concerned they are about keeping your deadhead low and making sure you get good hometime..why they even remember the names of your children and grandchildren! Need to be home for Thanksgiving? No problem! Daughter have a dance recital you need to get to? There's probably a load available delivering right down the street from your house!

And the pay! Wow, you'd think they weren't making a dime on these loads with the high rates they are paying...

Someday, when it's all said and done, Tri State will very likely be remembered much like the founding fathers of our country with a monument and the whole shmear!

It's really something...

I think i sense sarcasm :rolleyes:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Ive been here since April,yes I'm in a tractor and we run team.I dont know about the straight trucks but they keep me as busy and sometimes busier than I want to be.Compared to thw same months I'm making more here than I did at FDCC.Take it for what thats worth

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re-read the posts from Letzrock and Ragman - I think they're on to something.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
be careful,,all the Load 1 folks will be making u turns to fill out an ap at Tri State. I think they are having a conference right now:D omy I left out Panther.