Training videos

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Is anyone else having a hard time finding the correct training videos that were listed on the page when you logged into the training site?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The BASIC 1, 2, 3 stuff? They're in there, but they're buried deep. They aren't listed on top-level videos. Go to "CSA 2010", not the CSA 2010 - Reminders series", but just the plain "CSA 2010". When you do, you will find the videos you seek.

I just did 'em all in one whack so I wouldn't have to go and find them again. :D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
That whole format leaves a little to be desired...especially the fact that we cant watch em on our phones. Yeah, Im a whiner :)

No, I agree. There are so many things that don't apply to certain groups as well. I also wish we could use our phones.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
when we try to watch them the site always wants us to lower our security settings.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think Windows phones can watch them. It is a bit of a cant make everyone happy situation. To operate on the Qualcomms they need to be on Silverlight, but that is not always friendly on other platforms.

But with that being said we are working with our provider to see what it would take to make it happen.

Last edited: