Trailer for sale

NTHEWIND

Seasoned Expediter
For those people that don't check the for sale section, I just want to let everybody know that I'm selling our trailer. 2003 Great Dane Classic Refer,

Specific ad info and phone number removed.
The rest of the information can be found in the classifieds,

Thanks!

Dale

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Do you post stuff in the Classifieds for those over there who don't read the forums?

NTHEWIND

Seasoned Expediter
Do you post stuff in the Classifieds for those over there who don't read the forums?

??? I'm a FECC contrator and I thought it would be OK to post this in this section. I see that you are a moderator and are with a different company and that's why you're able to post in the FECC section. Instead of the sarcastic remark if I did something wrong tell me or delete the post or better yet just ban me from these forums.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Classifieds are for selling stuff, the forums are not. I don't know why you thought it was OK to place an ad for your Classifieds posting here in the forums, regardless of which forum you placed it in. The Code of Conduct, which you read and agreed to, is quite clear on this issue.

15. Posting Advertisements.
This is a forum of information and idea exchanging, so unauthorized advertisements are not allowed in this venue. A member may answer another member's question about their own business, however, blatant unauthorized advertising or solicitations of or for business is not acceptable. It is acceptable for members to mention services or product as long as the information is germane to the topic and is not a blatant advertisement. Members may use their signature space to promote personal projects of interest to other members at the administrators' discretion. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, please contact one of the administrators.

Letting people in the forums know you have an ad in the Classifieds is one thing, but placing an ad in the forums, complete with description, pricing and contact phone number is a blatant advertisement. Sorry.