Tire Discount?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does the company have any program set up for tire discounts at any local dealer? Thanks!

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes it does.According to John, go on Belle tire's website, pick out the brand/model/size you need, then call Vince Santana and give him the info, and they will let you know what the price is, which obviously, will be cheaper than the posted price on that website.

I will be in need of a new set, and am thinking of trying Michelins this time, instead of the Firestone Transforce A/T's.Curiosity has me wondering if the better fuel mileage, longer tread wear, is all true.I get around 80-90,000 out of a set of Firestones.And they have been excellent in the rain and snow, etc, so I really don't have a reason to switch other than curiosity and heresay.I hate to spend the extra money on them and find out they dont perform as well, but how do you know if you dont try?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Scott, what Guido posted is how I did it! I bought 2 tires from Belle at the Load 1 price and paid for them in cash...The work order was written up in Load 1's name and their account # was on it so that the discount was figured and i didn't pay more then the Load 1 price, they just put my name and unit # under the Load 1 name...I paid and let...It was all good at that point..THEN.....someone at Belle messed up and added the invoice to Load 1's payables....I got a call for the office wanting to know how I wanted to pay for the tires!!! It all got handled just as fast as the call was made...there was no problem at Load 1. They handled it with Belle and that was it...

Just be aware!!!