Time to grill

ihamner

Expert Expediter
It is time to bring out the grill. We fixed steak on our little grill tonight and it was such a great change. We have one of the little gas grills that fits in our tool box. We put the lift gate down and lit up the grill and grilled those steaks. I fixed potatoes in some foil. I cut them in little round pieces, added a little butter, a vadalia onion, some green beans and sealed it tight. We put the potato pouches on the grill and the potatoes browned and made a perfect meal with the steak. I love this time of year!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
You are right India it is a great time of year for cooking and grilling. Spring just makes you feel good to be outside in it!
Your potatoes sure sound great. I also love cold pasta salads and have been using the rice maker often to boil my pasta. The cold pasta salad tastes great in the evening.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It is time to bring out the grill. We fixed steak on our little grill tonight and it was such a great change. We have one of the little gas grills that fits in our tool box. We put the lift gate down and lit up the grill and grilled those steaks. I fixed potatoes in some foil. I cut them in little round pieces, added a little butter, a vadalia onion, some green beans and sealed it tight. We put the potato pouches on the grill and the potatoes browned and made a perfect meal with the steak. I love this time of year!

TAIL GATE PARTY!!!!!!!

LOL

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We're sitting on a load this weekend so we stopped at Walmart, bought a little grill, steaks, corn etc. If we can't be home....we'll make it home anyway and have a cookout. ;)