Time for a New cell phone..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ok, so its time i moved up to a smart phone..well really the only reason is because i spilled water on my "non-smart" phone...

So all of you techies, I am thinkin a driod razor maxx or the 4s i phone...it will be verizon no chance that changes...so any recommendation between the 2 phones? or an alternative phone that verizon has...

Kristi

Active Expediter
I vote the RAZR. The screen is bigger and its a better phone IMO. My husband has one and he loves it. I have a Samsung Stratosphere and I love it. I would have gone with the RAZR but I wanted a keyboard so I can type on actual buttons instead of always using the touch screen.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Razor is good I phone 4 is good. Compare specs and find which fits you best. Razor is a lot bigger of a phone so if you wanna watch movies or videos. I have the LG spectrum and very happy with it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a galaxy which I like. I am an Android fan and like a screen bigger than the iPhone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I vote the RAZR. The screen is bigger and its a better phone IMO. My husband has one and he loves it. I have a Samsung Stratosphere and I love it. I would have gone with the RAZR but I wanted a keyboard so I can type on actual buttons instead of always using the touch screens.
amen to that, touchscreens are a pain.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Officially EO is Android. But I use an iPhone. I like how seamless it is with my MacBook and iPad.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Just remember, if you want to use foxfi to wifi another device then avoid a HTC phone. Foxfi won't work on a HTC phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
The bionic is a good phone. You might be able to get it a little cheaper. Also check out the galaxy nexus.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I ended up with the Razr. It differs from the Razr Maxx in that it is lighter (smaller battery) and has less talk time on a charge (smaller battery). The dimensions are the same except the Razr is thinner because of the smaller battery. The talk time is no issue to me because my previous phone was sufficient, and it held less of a charge than the Razr. The Razr was about $100 cheaper, so it was an easy decision. After one month of use, I'll very happy with it.

eb

Kristi

Active Expediter
I have a galaxy which I like. I am an Android fan and like a screen bigger than the iPhone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

The Stratosphere is a Galaxy phone. I love it. I too am a HUGE fan of the Android OS. I just went through the whole iPad or tablet thing and needless I ended up with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I'm quite partical to Samsung too, if u couldn't tell. Lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Better move fast, EnglishLady just posted an article about the new pricing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Either the galaxy note for the screen or iPhone for Siri.

I believe there is a program for Android that does the same thing as Siri. Its called Iris. Now I've never used it but that's what I've heard.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
We both have the LG Spectrum. I like the phone for its huge screen and the quality of video. Thing I hate about it is the shorter battery life and no HDMI port like my previous LG Revolution.

Or you can just get the IPhone 4s and facetime with Ken and Mr. Elliot.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i would like to have siri. the only thing is, i like a slide out keyboard instead of the touchscreen keyboard. i might have to give in though.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
i would like to have siri. the only thing is, i like a slide out keyboard instead of the touchscreen keyboard. i might have to give in though.

The new touch screens work much better, even for those with fat fingers. I got the first Motorola Stood that had a physical keyboard but found the touch screen worked so well that I never used it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums